Pineapple is one of the many kinds of antiseptic wood, with good corrosion resistance, high strength and strong termite resistance. However, the quality of Pineapple on the market is also good or bad. How to distinguish the quality of the purchased products? What is the difference between the imported spinach wood and the materials processed in China? Now let's share with you the small editor of the antiseptic wood manufacturer.
1. Wood used in the evaluation: pineapple is mainly used for outdoor furniture and rowing products, such as patio chairs, boat decks, park benches, swimming pool A, furniture and other products.
2. Check the appearance of the wood: the texture of the pineapple is fine and compact, and the color is light, and will not split, so it feels smooth, more heavy and firm, and has a light fragrance.
3. Wood color: Pineapple wood has different colors, mostly bright gold, gray or silver gray, and even black.
The antiseptic wood manufacturer believes that the texture of pineapple is beautiful and clear, and the texture is interlaced back and forth, but it will not appear disorderly.
1. The plates imported from abroad are more beautiful than those processed at home, because they are naturally air-dried and belong to dry materials, with moisture content of almost 0.
2. Although it is processed wet material (containing water) in China, it will also become a very good-looking Indonesian pineapple material under natural air drying, natural oxidation and photosynthesis (taking time).
3. If the specification material (raw material) required for the domestic Indonesian pineapple logs is cut and then planed for a period of time, the effect will be the same as that of foreign imports.