Carbonized wood is a kind of wood with partial carbon characteristics, which is called carbide wood, by putting wood in a relatively closed environment and treating it at high temperature (180-230 C). Carbonized anticorrosive wood has also been widely used in many places. Now Jinan anticorrosive wood factory will introduce the characteristics of this kind of anticorrosive wood.
1. Purifying air: Carbonized wood, as its name implies, after drying, has some special functions of carbon, can absorb impurities in the air, and has the function of filtering air to improve people's respiratory environment.
2. Extremely strong antisepsis: During wood carbonization, most fungi and all insects in wood are killed in high temperature air. At the same time, the nutrition distribution of wood in high temperature has undergone complex and violent chemical changes, which can be degraded or reconstituted, and the surviving fungi will die because of the loss of life-sustaining nutrients. That is to say, wood will not mildew after carbonization.
3. Lumber color is gorgeous, changing the single color of a single tree species: Wood is uniformly heated inside and outside during carbonization. Under the action of high temperature, the physical color of wood has changed. The deepening of wood color can improve the overall taste of the environment compared with some tropical and exotic precious timber.
4. Easy to paint and maintain: Carbide wood surface without resin and other oily ingredients, easy to paint. There is no defect of surface fuzzing during processing. So it's quite easy to install and maintain.
5. Pure natural, pure green and pollution-free: During the whole treatment process, wood only contacts with steam and hot air without adding any chemical reagents, thus maintaining the natural nature of wood.
6. Super environmental stability: In the process of wood carbonization at high temperature, the hydrophilic factors inside the wood are restructured, which reduces the moisture absorption equilibrium point of the wood, commonly known as "wet line", and is not easily affected by the surrounding environment. It can be known that it is suitable for various wood products.
Today's wonderful content is introduced to you by Jinan Antiseptic Wood Factory. I believe you have learned a lot of knowledge through careful reading. My friends who like us can collect our official website: http://www.jnajgc.com!