Southern Pine, also known as Southern Yellow Pine, is a cluster name of four tree species, long-leaved pine, short-leaved pine, slash pine and loblolly pine. It grows in the vast southern region of the United States. Pine species in the southern United States belong to the wood with the strongest non-tough material and the most diverse use in structural use. Jinan Antiseptic Wood Factory reminds you that because of its special cell arrangement, Southern Pine is also a better tree species for pressure treatment of antiseptic wood.
Pinus australis as a preservative wood material has the following characteristics:
1. Wood texture is thick and deep, clear and beautiful, with a special wood style;
2. High strength and excellent structural strength: Pinus australis has special strength and structural strength, and has the reputation of'King of Cork in the World'in the wood construction industry. Because of its excellent flexural and shear resistance, Southern Pine can meet the design load with smaller size, which greatly reduces the use of wood in practical projects and reduces the cost of capital.
3、销量大、使用多 ：美国南方松是每年全世界使用多、广的防腐木 ；
3. Great sales and use: Pinus australis is widely used in the world every year.
4. Height screw and nail retaining force, which are one of the characteristics of Pinus australis, are more important for building structural frameworks.
5. "Drying" is a standard quality requirement. The American Southern Pine Grading Rules specify that wood less than 2 inches (2') thick must have a moisture content of 19%. Proper drying can determine the shrinkage, stability and applicability of wood.
6. High retention of wood preservatives The ability of Pinus australis to receive high pressure injections of medicines can be retained at 20 lb per cubic foot. Its high permeability can protect Pinus australis from water, decay, termites and marine organisms. Its preservation ability can be maintained for 50 years.
7. Good wear resistance under high usage: Pinus australis is often used for flooring materials, balconies, railway platforms and container floors, because Pinus australis not only wears less, but also prevents splitting under high usage.
This article is written by Jinan Antiseptic Wood Manufacturer. For more products and more detailed and exciting content, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.jnajgc.com patronage is our great support.