Artificial antiseptic wood is a kind of wood which has the characteristics of anticorrosion, moisture-proof, fungus-proof, insect-proof, mildew-proof and waterproof after adding chemical antiseptics to ordinary wood. It is widely used. Next Shandong Antiseptic Wood Xiaobian to introduce to you the advantages and disadvantages of this material, I hope to help you!
1. Compared with other wood, preservative wood has the advantages of high density, high strength and good nail holding force.
2. Antiseptic wood has clear texture and good decorative effect.
3. It can resist the harsh outdoor environment, prevent and reduce decay, and resist the erosion of termite pests and fungal organisms.
4. It can prevent the parasitism of aquatic parasites and protect the environment. Therefore, compared with other raw materials, corrosion-resistant wood appears economical and durable, decent and beautiful.
But at the same time, antiseptic wood has the following disadvantages:
1. There is a certain color difference between natural trees, there is a color difference between them. Antiseptic trees are trees themselves, which is inevitable.
2. Easy to crack and deform. Experts said that wood deformation is related to cracking and moisture content. Wood deformation is caused by internal pressure, while wood cracking is due to new changes in wood surface, but the fundamental reason for the changes is that the moisture content of wood has changed.
The above wonderful content is provided by the small arrangement of Shandong preservative wood. More wonderful content please continue to pay attention to us: http://www.jnajgc.com, we will have more wonderful content waiting for you to see!