Antiseptic wood can be directly exposed to soil and humid environment. It is often used in outdoor floors, projects, landscapes, antiseptic wood flower racks, etc. for people to rest and enjoy natural beauty. It is an ideal material for outdoor floors, garden landscapes, wooden swings, entertainment facilities, wooden plank roads, etc. In addition, the antiseptic wood Pavilion is also a common building, which has high practical value and ornamental value. However, the building needs to be waxed on the surface after construction to protect the internal wood from corrosion and moths. What should be paid attention to in the waxing process? How to apply wax to better ensure its use effect? Now let's share with you.
1. Brushing shall not exceed twice.
2. If there is any old paint on the wood surface of the anticorrosive wood Pavilion, it must be removed.
3. The paint cannot be mixed, and cannot be used as topcoat or primer on the anticorrosive wood Pavilion.
4. Under the medium air humidity of 20 ℃, it takes about 4 hours for the surface to dry, and it can be recoated after 12 hours, and it takes about 15 hours to dry. The manufacturer of anticorrosive wood reminds you that for wood with high oil content, as well as the construction environment with low temperature and humidity, it is necessary to extend the drying time appropriately.
5. The hydrophobic effect will take effect after the surface is dry; It takes about half a month for the hardness to increase when brushing, and it takes 3-4 days to brush.
The above is a detailed introduction about Shandong antiseptic wood. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jnajgc.com