1. The density of anticorrosive wood is small, which is more mottled than wood plastic, which is convenient for processing, transportation and assembly construction;
2. Wood has anisotropy, its mechanical properties are different in all directions, and its flexural strength, compression along grain and tensile strength are high; The mechanical properties of each surface of wood plastic have little difference, and have better compressive capacity and wear resistance.
In addition, the dimensional stability of anticorrosive wood is worse than that of wood plastic.
3. Anticorrosive wood has the ability of making bending components that wood plastic does not have, which expands the application of anticorrosive wood in the field of garden furniture; Wood plastic can be made into various cross-section shapes through mold at one time, such as hollow, I-shaped and mouth shaped. Anti corrosion wood requires more complex procedures.
4. The application of anti-corrosion wood paint can greatly improve the ability of anti ultraviolet, anti fading, fire prevention and moisture isolation of anti-corrosion wood; Wood like materials can improve some properties by adding fire retardant and colorant.
5. The woodiness of antiseptic wood is better than that of wood plastic, which can better reflect the natural wood texture.
6. The preservative wood has not yet formed a recycling system, and the residual preservatives may have a negative impact on the environment; Wood plastic can use waste plastic products such as PVC and waste plant fibers such as straw, wood flour and rice husk to realize recycling and secondary processing, which is more environmentally friendly.
7. The production cost of anticorrosive wood is lower than that of wood plastic, especially domestic anticorrosive wood, but the later maintenance and management costs a lot of manpower and material resources, requiring regular maintenance; The later maintenance management of wood plastic products is less, and even maintenance free can be achieved.